Thursday, June 25, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON FOREVER...

It's all over the news and the internet. We have lost an icon.
Michael Jackson, 50, has died in Los Angeles today. This is unimaginable.
I am stunned, saddened, and overwhelmed by this news.


At age 6 or 7 years old (or something like that), I lost a tooth and was instructed to leave it under my pillow for the tooth fairy. The Tooth Fairy must've forgotten to do the deed sometime in the dark of the night, so right around the crack of dawn, she tiptoed into my room, and slid her hand underneath my pillow. This warm gesture awakened me, but I remained still so as not to disturb the process. The Tooth Fairy had done the most amazing thing... she left me Michael Jackson's "Off The Wall" cassette tape!! That Tooth Fairy made a major impact on my life from that day. She helped me to discover my love for one of the greatest entertainers on the planet. Michael Jackson. Thanks, Mom.

He will be forever missed and forever in my heart. Rest in peace, Michael.

Michael Joseph Jackson
August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009



Love to Love you,



Roni♥
Images courtesy of www.allmichaeljackson.com.
Related Posts with Thumbnails