Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ooopsies!!

Beautiful Bellas:

Please forgive me for the series of technical difficulties with The Roni Report!
I sincerely apologize for the posting and re-posting and more re-posting!
For those of you who subscribe to this beloved blog, you may have received TRR
in your email boxes several times. Whatever you do - do not unsubscribe!

There is a glitch in the editor function that messes up the formatting that I so carefully take my time to put together. Very frustrating, but nonetheless, we are optimistic that Blogger will take care of it soon! It is very important to me that what you see on your end is of the best quality.

I will make it up to you all.... there is another giveaway coming up later this week!
Very cute too - I promise!! (Wink, wink)!

LTLY,

Roni
Related Posts with Thumbnails