Thursday, February 26, 2009

FASHION FLASHBACK


THE LOOK THAT SINGLE-HANDEDLY BROUGHT THE HIGH-WAIST BACK!
CHLOE: CIRCA SPRING/SUMMER 2004


When Phoebe Philo dropped this "Back-in-the-1970's-when-your-mother-was-so-fly" collection, I thought I was going to stop breathing! Gauzy cheesecloth shirts tucked into jeans straight from the disco era? This is sexy 70's chic at it's best!

********************************

Wait... we're not done. Remember the Banana Pieces?? They were SICK!! I still dream about those. Where was my vision back then? Should've bought them! (Shoulda, woulda, coulda.) Now they're on the "I'm waiting to catch you in vintage" list ! Let me know if you see them somewhere - I've got first dibs!






















(Cute "cheek" situation going on in back of the swimsuit!)


Ltly,


Roni♥
Related Posts with Thumbnails