Thursday, October 08, 2009

The 2010 Porsche Panamera

Porsche has always had that certain "New England Prep" meets "Trust Fund Baby" meets "middle-aged-guy-having-mid-life-crisis" sort of flavor to it, in my opinion {I'm referring to the Carrera}.  Add to that, luxe sports car flair, German craftsmanship and a uniqueness to it.  Then came along the Porsche Cayenne - which I absolutely adore, and which convinced me that a Porsche could actually be a car that I would drive.  {In fact, the Cayenne is about to become my next automobile very shortly}!  Now, Porsche has taken things to an entirely different level...

Meet the 2010 Porsche Panamera. 

A four-door luxury sedan.


It's being presented as an alternative to the Mercedes CLS63 AMG, the Lamborghini Estoque, the Aston Martin Rapide and my baby girl... the Maserati Quattroporte.  Porsche is also hopeful that {considering the current state of the economy} the Panamera might be considered as a less expensive option to the Bentley Continental Flying Spur or Mercedes S63 AMG. 


I'll take it in the custom Cognac Metallic {with the Mahogany as 2nd choice}.
Priced at $89,000 - $135,000.
Lovely. I'm all about a good car!


LTLY,


Roni♥
Related Posts with Thumbnails