Friday, May 01, 2009

Cute Baby Shower Alert!

White waiting at the DMV, doing my daily mining of the web on my Pinkberry (the cell phone, not the yogurt), I randomly stumbled across these really cute photos of Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou's Baby Shower for what appears to be a little baby boy on the way... this is precious! OK! Magazine covered the shower, held at Kimora's Los Angeles home, where over 50 guests were in attendance including Stevie Wonder & his wife Kai, Tyra Banks' mommy Carolyn, celebrated artist, Artis Lane (whom I've had the pleasure of meeting when she was honored at CAAM in 2007-sweet lady), Holly Robinson-Peete, and others!

I'm all about love, family, and happiness (and these are very happy pictures)!
They make a beautiful family, don't they! Congratulations (you go, Kimora)!


LTLY,



Roni♥



PS - UPDATE: On Saturday, May 30th 2009, Kimora & Djimon welcomed baby boy Kenzo Lee Hounsou into the world!
Related Posts with Thumbnails